Nigerian Rapper, Phyno Fino has released his 4th studio album called “Something To Live For”.
Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, Phyno Fino has finally dropped his long awaited album titled “Something To Live For”.
Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, better known as Phyno Fino, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He started his music career as a producer in 2003, and is renowned for rapping in the Igbo language. His debut studio album No Guts No Glory was released in 2014.
The album ‘Something To Live For’ contains a total of 16 tracks and got features from Olamide, Flavour, Pappy Kojo, D Smoke, Peruzzi, The Cavemen, Jay Teazer, BeePee, Jdess & Anjulie.
With production credit from Eli, Chillz, Masterkraft, Runcheck, Flengz, Soularge, Rexxie, TYMG, Blaq Jerzee ETC.
- Phyno – Chizoba ft. The Cavemen.
- Phyno – Stacks
- Phyno – Belong To You ft. Peruzzi
- Phyno – Ghetto
- Phyno – I Do This ft. D Smoke
- Phyno – Do You Wrong ft. Olamide
- Phyno – Winner
- Phyno – All the Smoke
- Phyno – Onye Nwa
- Phyno – No Love ft. Jay Teazer
- Phyno – Paracetamol
- Phyno – Ikepentecost ft. Flavour
- Phyno – Love Me Right ft. J’dess
- Phyno – Gold Medal ft. Beepee & Pappy Kojo
- Phyno – Ain’t Nobody ft. Anjulie
- Phyno – Bia